Prenatal Nutrition - Referral
Healthy Mom, Healthier motherhood
its never too late to adopt a suitable diet during your pregnancy!
Poor nutrition during pregnancy has been linked to an increased risk of having a baby with low birth weight.
Low birth weight babies suffer from higher rates of hearing & visual impairment, neuro-developmental delay, behavioural disorders and childhood illness. So, it goes without saying, how you nourish your body during pregnancy will affect your baby’s health.
A healthy balanced diet, high in nutritional value, can ensure you stay healthy and gain the needed weight to nourish your baby. Also, the nutritional requirements vary with each trimester. We at the Birthplace believe in keeping both the mommy and the baby healthy!
Visit the Birthplace to consult our Nutritionist for a well-balanced Pre & Post-Natal nutrition plan at 30% off our regular price of Rs. 3,000!
Nutrition Consultation Package
A package of 4 sessions with our most experienced nutritionist. One consultation in each trimester and one consultation post-delivery for lactation counselling.
These consultations will help you to
- Know what to eat to ensure good nutrition for your baby
- Manage your weight during pregnancy
- Break the myths on foods you can eat and should avoid
- Cope with digestive problems during pregnancy such as nausea, constipation, acidity or diarrhea
- Manage your food cravings and learn simple nutritious Indian recipes for your pregnancy